Monday, January 26, 2009

Study, Study, Study


I have studied so hard today I have a headache and think I'm brain dead! My goodness but there's so much information to review and memorize for the upcoming certification (ACLS). I only have a few more pages to have read the whole book. I've also done the pretest a number of times. I'm done for the night. I think I'll go have a little dinner and then put my feet up. Tomorrow is an early day at work and then I'm on call all night tomorrow night. I worked both Saturday and Sunday, each a 12 hour + day. There hasn't been much free time lately and my blog reflects that. More like bi-weekly thread huh? LOL.

1 comment:

Pat said...

When is the actual test? I'm sure you will do well as it sounds like you have done a good job of preparing. I hope you don't get called in tonight during this on-call. You need a break soon!