Friday, January 16, 2009

Busy days

Since returning to work my days have been busy ones. The blog suffers, my feet and legs suffer and the dogs are sad, ha! Here are the 6" squares I got cut for the scrap quilt. I'll use all the light and darks there but will weed out about half of the mediums. It was interesting to see as I pulled fabrics that I have many more lights and mediums than I do darks. We had a great evening at Jennifer's celebrating Tim's birthday Wednesday night. She made a yummy dinner and german chocolate cake. It's always so wonderful when our schedules jive and we manage to be together on special occassions. I was able to deliver the sweet pea hat to Ethan and it looked oh so cute on him, LOL! I'm currently reading David Baldacci's "Split Second". It's another winner IMO, have enjoyed all of his I've read so far. Today was a chilly 36 degrees and a very gray day. I hope we have an early spring, hahaha. Off to see what trouble I can get into or progress I can make on one of my many on going projects.

1 comment:

Pat said...

I always pull WAY too many fabrics for my projects and then wonder why the heck I BOUGHT half of those fabrics!!! Hoping Jennifer posts photos of that cake she made. You are lucky to have such WARM temps there compared to what we have here...which is record-breaking for our area....didn't go above 21 here today.