Saturday, February 14, 2009

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY

It's Valentine's Day and wanted to wish each of you a LOVELY day!! Is there love in the air at your house today?

I've been incredibly busy with things at home and work. The blog suffers I know but must prioritize to maintain sanity when life gets too busy.




Isn't this just the cutest cake idea?! It comes from the Crafty Crafty site. http://www.craftycrafty.tv/2009/02/galleries/gallery_crafty_craftys_valenti.php?pic=1
I've had a quiet day playing with our new little ACER Aspire One computer notebook. It is so small and cute as can be. We are calling it our "cruise gear", LOL. I began the day by sleeping in as I'm on call from 7pm to 7am tonight and tomorrow night, ugh. I usually do okay until about 2 or 3am and any later I drag, ha. So far I'm not hearing news that I'll be expected so everyone cross your fingers there aren't any emergency surgeries to take me away from the new toy tonight, LOL.

The past week has found me knitting, shopping, working and planning new baby projects. Jennifer and I did some damage at one of our yarn shops with new yarns, books and needles! Last night I got started on a new aran baby afghan for the new grandbaby she's carrying, WOOT HOOT.

SMOOCHES everyone!!

1 comment:

Pat said...

Hoping you don't get called into work so you can get some extra rest. Can't wait to see the baby projects once they are started! I'm just taking a deep breath and preparing to change my blog background to something suitable for St. Patrick's Day...I'm not really comfortable doing the background changes, so I always get a bit apprehensive about it. LOL