Sunday, February 8, 2009

Patterns for WHAT you ask?




Oh my! A new baby on the way??? YES, YES, YES!!!!


Tuesday night we got the news that Jennifer is pregnant! How fabulous is that? VERY!


We are so incredibly happy for them that I still get teary just thinking about it!


We all gathered at a restaurant to get the news and celebrated with much noise and tears followed by a little Mexican food, ha!


So I've dug through all of my baby quilt patterns as well as knitting patterns and finally settled on a few things to choose from. First though I will finish this previously begun baby afghan and the second little baby bootie to the one I knit the other night, LOL!

Okay, it's still a secret over on Jennifer's blog and Facebook too so if you're inclined to congratulate her do it here and she'll read it with delight!


2 comments:

Pat said...

OMG...that is the first thing I thought of when Jennifer said you could share her news. BUT, then she was talking about the new van on her blog. (Quite honestly, I was disappointed when I thought it was "just" a van), but now I am happy again!!! Yippee!!! What terrific news!!! I won't say anything on her blog, though....until I see she announces it there! :)

Nancy said...

YIPPEE!!! Congrats Grandma..Is this first or second or more??