I spent today sorting through knitting magazines,books and patterns. I was able to toss a few magazines by just keeping the pattern or two I might want someday [should I live to be a healthy 300 year old LOL!]. I wasn't feeling my perkiest so it was a quiet activity but productive. I came across some great patterns and have them all marked. Then I got out a baby afghan that was on my list to finish. Sadly I ripped out more rows than I put in. There was already an error in the last row when I had quit before. It didn't show up again until I got to the pattern stitch row. Hate when that happens don't you? So I set it aside for tonight. Gene got started laying the new floor in our entryway. I am so excited! Jennifer brought Jaiden with her to show off her new van! YAY for her! Now us girls and all the kids fit in one vehicle! Off to get some sleep and read a little of my new book by J A Jance. It is called Hand of Evil.
2 comments:
There's nothing saying you can't share my news on YOUR blog; I just can't share it on mine because of Facebook! LOL Love you Grandma!
What is this about news??? We need to know. And....good for you sorting out all that paper stuff, Val. I have a pile of magazines I should go through next...just keep the few pages I want and pass them to other quilters in the neighborhood.
Post a Comment