My darling hubby planted these bulbs for me and placed them in my kitchen garden window. They have bloomed and smell so good! As I poured my morning coffee I realized I just had to share a breath of spring with you too!! The friends cup was given me by my dear friend Lora who lives in Florida. I love using it on my days off and lounge around for awhile with my coffee. It reminds me of good times and warm friendship that has lasted through the years and across the miles. Of course I know she's a whole lot warmer this morning than I am, LOL.
Absolutely had to share Ethan in his new hat with his mommy holding both him and the afghan to go with it! Isn't he just precious?! I stopped there last night on my way home from work to drop them off as well as to see my daughter's new paint job in her living room and kitchen. Great choices Aime!! Both my girls are painting up a storm in their homes and doing a wonderful job of creating warm and inviting spaces.
Check out Brenda's blog, she's having a birthday month give-a-way!! http://cowgirlwithquilts.blogspot.com
She also has a photo of the most beautiful red scarf she knit herself, my very favorite color!



4 comments:
Oh my! That hat is soooooo cute Val!
Of course your gs is the perfect model for it and the afghan is nice too. You're such a good grandma :^)
Love the smell of hyacinths. Funny...I could click on that photo and enlarge it, but on the one of Ethan and Aime...which I really wanted to see his adorable little face close-up. (Not that I didn't like seeing your hyacinths and friends' cup up close....but preferred to see Ethan up close instead.) OH, well......he still looks cute...even from afar!
Thanks for the sweet comment you left on my blog. I will definitley visit your blog again. Love the hat your grandson is wearing.
Oh how adorable!!!!!! Hugs, Mary
Post a Comment