Here is what my trip to the yarn shop netted me Thursday. There's cream Cascade 220 superwash for the aran afghan. Then 3 sock yarns for little ones tootsies. See the tiny bootie? Still need to do its mate. That orange and teal is luscious Baby Ull by Dale of Norway. I have a baby teddy bear and booties planned to match the baby bunting Jennifer is making. Then picked up a new sock pattern and the book Baby Beanies that I fell in love with and just had to have (even though Jennifer already has it, ho hum)! In the back right corner is the sweater I've started for Ethan and in the left front is the cute new knitting accessory pouch I bought, LOL. Um I might have bought other yarn too but it was the wrong thing so am returning it tomorrow along with 2 sets of DP needles I already have, ROFLOL! OK, just needed to share this last splurge. More smooches to all!



1 comment:
OOOO....what nice goodies you got! You will have a lot of nice projects to keep you busy now!
Post a Comment