Goodness but it was a busy day at work today, whew! Came home with chinese food, made sweet and sour sauce (I've got a great recipe!) and cooked up some spring rolls to go with it. The rain is here today and they say it will stick around a couple days. I'm hoping for sunshine on the weekend. Work tomorrow and then Friday Gene has his laser surgery for glaucoma. I will work on my quilt blocks this weekend for the block exchange and think Jennifer and Jack will be over to sew on Saturday. What about you Aime? Care to join us? Love sharing sewing time with my daughters! Someday I'll buy a lottery ticket and if I win I'll build us all a giant quilting studio to share!! Get this.......... at work we can take the BLS (basic life support) class online and then go to the education dept. and demonstrate our CPR. I think I'll do it! Sure beats sitting in a classroom all day. I better go check the TV for season premiers tonight!
1 comment:
Rain and BAD wind here for a couple of days...already starting. Looks like ours might NOT be gone for the weekend. Good luck to Gene with his laser surgery. LOVE that cute little bookshelf to the right side on your blog! (If I could figure out how to DO a blog, I'd get one for me!!! LOL)
Post a Comment