Wednesday, September 10, 2008


I seem to have a difficult time keeping my blog up to date. I stay so busy with work and family time. Then I try to sneak in a sewing day here and there as well. I get so bogged down with the enormous responsibility of having the most adorable, fabulous, gorgeous grandchildren in the whole wide world, hahaha. Did you notice the new picture of Jaiden with Ethan? And check out this new picture of Jack who is really changing so fast now.

That's his mommy and grandpa with him at Dairy Queen the other night. I'm finally working on the binding for Jack's quilt so maybe he'll be able to actually use it soon. I did the free motion quilting on it yesterday, whew! That's so nervewracking for me. It's far from perfect but I think it will do just fine. I'll post a picture when it's done. Weather is getting chilly at night but we've sure had some beautiful days this past week; warm and sunny. The next 2 evenings I'll have Jaiden and Ethan while my daughters take a BLS class for adults and children. Currently I'm reading Sister's Choice by Emelie Richards. It is another fabulous book in the Shenandoah series. Her books are among my very favorites. The girls have me trying to keep up Facebook but I'm not much better there than here, ha. The pups got baths yesterday and look so pretty now. They are much perkier, obviously they feel better too. I'm so excited to have lunch with my friend Chris this weekend! That's about it for now. I'm off to have dessert and go read for awhile. I should do some stitching on that quilt but not tonight.

1 comment:

Pat said...

HAH....don't let your kids guilt-trip you about the facebook updates (or whatever it is). I see Jenn hasn't updated her BLOG in a few weeks now, so she has no room to talk about lack of updates anywhere!!! LOL I do check the blogs nearly daily, though, and am SOOOO glad when there is finally a new posting. Love the new photos, too!