Monday, December 1, 2008

Kreativ Blogger Award











Check it out!
My friend Pat (http://alittleofthisandalittleofpat.blogspot.com/) nominated me. Of ourse, there are "responsibilities" that go with the nomination. They are as follows....
1. The winner may put the logo on her blog.
2. Put a link to the person you got the award from in your blog.
3. Nominate 5 blogs.

4. Put links to the blogs.
5. Leave a message for your nominees.


Here are my picks:


Aime @ http://aimesadventures.blogspot.com/ for sharing her insightfullness even if it is rare to see her post, ha.


Rachel @ http://rachel-griffith.blogspot.com/ for her upbeat attitude, great recipes and helpfullness! She is the reason I have music, ha.


Mary @ http://mary-myneedlethread.blogspot.com/ for keeping me inspired to hand piece one of these days.


Julie @ http://blog.sweetseattle.com/ where she is just the sweetest she's always been! How great to keep up with her a little now that she's closed her fabulous yarn shop. I MISS YOU.


Pat Sloan @ http://patsloan.typepad.com/ because her blog is just great and that's all there is to it, LOL. It was her blogging that got me interested in the idea in the first place. And it is because of Pat's yahoo group that I've met so many wonderful quilting friends and bloggers.


Ok, enjoy!


5 comments:

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Oh My Gosh, Thanks so much Val!! I will certainly play along, Many Hugs, Mary

Anonymous said...

Thank you VAl!!!What a GREAT honor.... smooches to all!

rachel griffith said...

thanks val.
wow to have my blog nominated with pat sloan...i feel the need to write an acceptance speach.
HAHAHAHA.

you are too funny.
"she's the reason i have music!!!"
glad i could help you rub it in your daughters face that you did it before them.
HAHAHA.

<3 rachel

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

VAL YOU ARE UP ON MY BLOG!!! HUGS, MARY

Anonymous said...

Thank you mom. You are the most creative I can think of!

Aime