
Yep, I finally put all of Christmas away, ha. It only got put up a few days before the big day so I don't feel quite so bad waiting 3 weeks, LOL. The girls and grandkids were here today, always a fun time even if I was suppose to be doing other things. They rescued me from getting started on the Christmas packing but it got done anyway. Will go cook dinner and then must study, study and study some more the rest of the weekend. It's for a class I must take for work, ugh. I'm so excited to report I now have 3 of the 4 borders knit on Ethan's afghan! YAY! I am almost done with my book and would much rather sit in my chair with my feet up the rest of the evening reading and knitting.



2 comments:
I hate to start putting Christmas away every year, but once I'm in the midst of the mess of putting it away, I want it done quickly! LOL
Good luck with the studying and the class. I love your little reading girl clip art today....where do you find such cute ones?
Mom -- Study HARD!!!
Post a Comment