I'm back to work and it is severely cutting into my free time I've come to enjoy this past month! I'm blessed to have a job I love though and it has been nice to catch up with my colleagues and fellow quilters. I've done a little knitting and finished a 1/2 done dish rag, took out 4 rows of my baby afghan (grrrrrrr) and am trying to get the leaf and pea pod knit and attached to Ethan's Sweet Pea hat. It's confusing.
It is absolutely pouring rain here and have had some heavy winds to go with it. I'm sure the rivers will be flooding. I'm just glad it isn't "white" as we've seen enough if you ask me, LOL! Besides getting my haircut today I organized all my digital photos and backed them up to the external hard drive, yea!
Congratulations to Jennifer whose hubby found her wedding band she'd lost in the snow!!
Time to put my feet up so will leave you with a little comment I saw written somewhere:
"You are only young once, but you can stay immature indefinitely."



1 comment:
Enjoy your easy day and I hope you get that pea pod thing figured out before Ethan outgrows the need for it!!! (Just kidding.....LOL)
Post a Comment