The sun is shining today and work went well the last 2 days. Tonight is my mini group quilt meeting and I'm hoping to get the rest of my blocks from our 2008 exchange. If so I'll be able to lay them out and start deciding how I'd like to set them. I'll need your opinions so stand by! I am so ready for Spring to arrive but it doesn't seem to be in any hurry here in my part of the world! No bulbs peeking out at me and haven't noticed any buds on trees. Still 30 degrees and lower in the mornings but today reached the 40's, YAY! We will be celebrating Gene's birthday this weekend and Aime has volunteered to cook. I'll visit the Kitsap Quilt Guilds quilt show on Saturday with at least one of my daughters, perhaps both and a few kiddos too, ha. A friend at work brought in her newest quilt top, a Thimbleberry BOM which is 120" x 120"!!! King size and very pretty. I tried to talk her out of it for my bed but she wasn't budging.
Go confidently in the direction
of your dreams!
Live the life you've
imagined!



2 comments:
Have fun tonight at the quilt meeting. I can't wait to see the blocks you'll soon be working into a top.
Val, your grandbabies are beautiful and so are your puppies.
Post a Comment