Who would have thought it would be this way when one of us retired.
Will I need to increase my hours a month to pay the taxes?
If I live to be 80 I think I'll quit paying taxes! What will they do?
Toss me in the "pen" where they will feed and clothe me for free?
YIPPPEEEEE! And I'll get a free roof over my head too.
Sometimes life just doesn't make sense.




1 comment:
We have somehow been lucky and never had to pay Uncle Sam....CLOSE this year but not quite. (I figured getting even a tiny bit back from them is better than owing at the end of the tax year.) DH has always been a fanatic about us not claiming any dependents on our checks and sometimes even having EXTRA taken out...figured it was easier to learn to live on that each week than to get slammed when tax time came around. So far, it has worked...and I hope it continues this way!
Post a Comment