Friday, March 27, 2009

so very sleepy

Oh mom, we are so very tired after our long day at the Howllywood beauty parlor!
We can't keep our eyes open a single minute longer.
That was yesterday, today they are back to their energetic selves, LOL.
I am so excited. I took Ethan's quilt to a friend to quilt for me and she is finished. So I brought it home and actually made the binding and sewed it on yesterday! Now to do the hand sewing to attach it to the back and get a label sewn on. YAY! I was sure he would be dragging it off to college as long as it has been sitting around as just a completed top. I think this was the first time I've sewn since Jennifer and I made our little totes. That has been awhile. I am also making a little progress on the baby aran afghan I'm knitting. I'm very pleased with how it is turning out.



2 comments:

Pat said...

So will we see a photo of this completed quilt soon? The pups look so cute and so innocent in that photo! :)

mary-myneedlethead.blogspot.com said...

Oh How Adorable!!!!! Just want to hug them! Hugs, Mary